Sunday, August 28, 2011

Once Upon a Time

Once upon a time is gorgeous 2 page layout for 3 to 4 pictures…

Once upon a time

It was created with beautiful Teresa Collins Chic Bebe Boy and My Mind’s Eye vintage paper collections with Dusty Attic Dress Form chippies… Light embellishments of tulles, gems, pearls and light blue roses gives you that airy feeling for this tow pages…
The inspiration came from the Teresa Collins's paper collection... The crowns, polka dots, and my favorite light blue color that all just clicked in my mind…
Layer, another layer, distresses edge…

PICT0011a

Maybe some tulle (love tulles bows), little pretty flower, gems…

PICT0011a element 1
Once upon a time is too long for 12*12 pages, and I want it to be mated…What can I do? Idea – fold, glue it and cover the edge with purls ribbon…

PICT0011a element 2
Something is quiet not right… Thankfully I’ve been at the Vero Beach crop (veroscrapbook.com) and the Dusty Attic table with their amazing chippies was right there…

PICT0012a

This, maybe that, or what about this beautiful discovery - Dress Form chippie… That’s what I need! I can paint it with silver crackle paint top it with black distress inks, wrap it into tulle, and put the jewelry on it – Ha!

PICT0012a element 4
Oh! I have one show stamp! Cute, but I want to have a pair… Hm! Home work! Stamp, scan, vectorize the image for my Pazzles, double it, die cut, paint, stamp – and your shows are ready…

How about make the picture mat to pop-up from the pages? 3D dot is a perfect solution…

PICT0012a element 3
Love those wavy purls curving the picture mat. But without a bow and a little flower it doesn’t make any sense.
And here it is! My creation is ready for you!

PICT0015a

Kit includes:
2 – 12*12 inch papers
7 – Different sizes precut picture paper mats
9 – Tulles
8 – Gems
3 – Pieces of string pearls
2 – Flowers
2 – Die cuts
3D dots

Enjoy it!
You can buy one premade 2 page layout and 2 kits on www.natashascrapbookorner.com!
Once upon a time kit
$20.00
Once upon a time
$25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment