Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween in Wonderland, bag

That project was such a great idea, which came from nowhere...
I just wanted to have a Trick or Treat baggy to go with my Halloween in Wonderland theme...
Trick or Treat Bag(1)
While I was working on it, I decided to add a pretty lace that purchased at the store. I am telling you it was a job to put this lace around all bag...
Bag (3)
And even then I wasn't satisfied with the look, and added some sequence ribbon along the edge of the cut paper. As a result of it you can't see the cut edge of the paper, and two layers of it blend so well...
Bag (2)
As an embellishment I did couple tags from the same theme Halloween in Wonderland paper by Graphic 45 on the Tim Holtz chain, plus cute little bow made out of different ribbons on the opposite side of the bag.
I hope you like it! Happy Halloween!
Trick or Treat Bag
$21.30
P.S. Look for Halloween in Wonderland, cans, box, card...




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment