Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween in Wonderland, cans

Got a minute to sit down and write the post…
Does it happened to you sometimes, when you have such a grandiose planes and nothing gets done, at list not right the way? I have this happened to me all the time.
It’s funny because I gave the project to my Honey to build Me a wall mounted shelve for My punches. So each time I am starting to work on my project he would come and ask me a question about depth, length, etc. and here we go, I am on different planet…. Guess when I am getting back to my project? Maybe later this day, or in best the next day… Today he is playing golf, and hurray…
So, here is my post about Halloween in Wonderland Cans.
Love, love, love how those came out. Can’t even tell you which one is my Favorite, because they all unique!!!
PICT0016
I posted this set of 5 Halloween in Wonderland cans as a house decoration on my website www.natashascrapbookorner.com. So you can use it as nice addition for the rest of Halloween decoration that available: banners, cards, albums, tag books, etc.
Halloween cans
$29.00
But lets get to each one of these cans...
I used Halloween in Wonderland paper by Graphic 45, some extra embellishments, and some creativity...
First one is Eat Me! - 8 by 4 inches can, which will feet biscotti's or candies. Love the blue spiderwed paper mixed with Butterflies and misted flowers. Large size og the can allowed me to play with embellishments, so I put two beautiful butterflies next to rows of blooming flowers. Came out very nice!
Eat Me (3)
Eat Me (2)
Eat Me (4)
Second can is...
Twins - 4 by 2.5 inches soup can with separated lid (not sharp edges). Black lace around the picture makes this can look like antique piece.
Twins (1)
on the back I used Tim Holtz die swirl
Twins (2)
Third can is - Drink Me!
Drink Me
It is 3.5 by 2 inches can with twisted lid. Very cute little can, like Alice used to have in Wonderland. I really like this one!
Fourth is...
Tea Time.. Of course, what alse Alice is going to do in Wonderland? Drink some Tea!!!
Tea Time (1)
It's 3.5 by 4 inches can with the lid, can will feet tea bags or candy. With this can you never going to be Late for Tea!
Tea Time (4)
Tea Time (2)
with this elements I am telling you I can't decide which one of these 5 cans is the best....
And the last one, but so beautiful...
Can At Last!
At Last (3)
It's 4 by 2.5 inches can is the piece of Art.
At Last (2)
Twisted top, gorgeous flower with pin and tulles and cute little metal charm will impress you and your guests.
At Last (1)
Happy Halloween!
Enjoy it!

P.S. Look for the Halloween in Wonderland, box. Hopefully it won't take me as long as this post!!!!
Happy Holidays!!!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment