Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nothing is Worth More...

Nothing is Worth More…

Finally this set hit the shelves of my web store… Bright, simply beautiful, and unique by its nature it will touch the buds of your imagination. Inspiration came from Uniquely Unity Set from Archiver’s which I put together this summer and there is one for sale as well.
NWT kit
As you can see I went crazy with it… 3 beautiful cards were specially designed for this set
NWT cards
And for some reason, tags capturing my attention lately, so I included 3 gorgeous tags as well
NWT tags
The best part of this set is this cute mini book with 10 pages, 4 pockets and inserted pages. Embellishment is just beautiful: flowers, butterflies, tulle, ribbons. All elements of layered papers and decoration just fall together in one unique piece of art…
NWT mini album front cover
Front cover
NWT mini album page 1-2
NWT mini album page 1-2 pict
Page 1 and 2
NWT mini album page 3-4
NWT mini album page 3-4 pict
Page 3 and 4
NWT mini album page 5-6
NWT mini album page 5-6 pict
Page 5 and 6
NWT mini album page 7-8
NWT mini album page 7-8 pict
Page 7 and 8
NWT mini album page 9-10
NWT mini album page 9-10 pict
Page 9 and 10
NWT mini album back cover
Back cover

I hope you like this set, because it is my special creation, and I enjoyed it allot!

No comments:

Post a Comment