Saturday, November 26, 2011

Winter Angel

Hello there....
Thanksgiving just passed and we are looking into three wonderful weeks of Christmas preparations. Having all family together at home is such a blest! I enjoy it very much even we all are doing our own stuff... Hm! I am thinking, that I might need to use this moment for some help?!
Better get into the attic and get those Christmas lights down before it's too late...
Anyway...
I happened to be shopping at open house party of good friend on mine Adriana. It was her 11th anniversary with Creative Memories, and she desided to celebrate it this way. So I got a bunch of cool stuff from her.
Winter addition 12 by 12 inches papers caught my eye. Such a beautiful papers, gorgeous print. But unfortunately she had just 2 sets... So, here is my creation...
Winter Angel Kit
Winter Angel Kit
Love how this kit came out! The background paper makes all the difference.
Winter Angel page 1
Love this Gold Angel, what a pretty thing... Another important element are the mats for the pictures. The size of the printed mat is 6.5 by 4.5 inches, so you don't need to worry about cutting down your picture. I like to use eyelash yarns and tulles in my creations, just think its adding that extra funky look to it. Happened to have a jar of Recollections flowers with ice like sprinkles on it. And of course Spellbinders dies for tags and title frame.
Winter Angel page 2
The second page has more floral embellishments, some tulle, tag, and die cut journaling mat. But my favorite element here is cream paper lace done with the punch.
I hope you like my creation!
Thank you for stopping by! Happy Holidays!
Winter Angel Kit
$14.00
Your kit includes:
2 - 12 by 12 inches CM Winter addition paper
4 - 6.5 by 4.5 inches printed picture mats
4 - 6 3/4 by 4 3/4 inches cream color mats
2 - cream color paper lace
4 - die cut embellishments
2 - stickers
1 - Winter die cut
4 - pop up dots
1 - gold string
3 - paper flowers
2 - wood flowers
1 - white flower branch
2 - tulles
1 - gold Angel
3 - 19 inches white eyelash yarn
Enjoy it! Happy Holidays!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment