Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I would like to take a minute to welcome new subscribers on my blog: Natasha H and Marivic C. Thank you very much! That is a very special gift for this Valentine's Day from you to me!
And I want to return the favor and send you my last creations.
First card is From me to U
made out of coffee filter...
with Love card was inspired by Martha Stewart punch

I think both cards came out very nice...
Love is....Love is the greatest feeling,
Love is like a play,
Love is what I feel for you,
Each and everyday,
Love is like a smile,
Love is like a song,
Love is a great emotion,
That keeps us going strong.
I love you with my heart,
My body and my soul,
I love the way I keep loving,
Like a love I can't control,
So remember when your eyes meet mine, I love you with all my heart,
And I have poured my entire soul into you,
Right from the very start."
Thank you my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment