Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Easter Side Step Card

Hello my dear friends!
I am very glad to see you at my blog again.
You cannot even imagine a pleasure I am experiencing knowing that that week so many people visited my blog, read or just looked through it briefly. That means allot to me. And I want to take a minute to THANK YOU!
Now to my last day creation Happy Easter card.
I was searching for Easter design card. You have seen those side step cards many times. I even had the template of it precut a scored. But you know the deal with us scrap bookers – we are everything but organized people, at list I am. So I just could not find it…
The inspiration came from Craftdoc blog
They had step by step instructions and you can check it out through the link.
When I saw the measurements it was easy to make your own.
Here is my Happy Easter version of side step card. I had so much fun making it.

Here some details on that card….



And you might say...Bo, she even didn’t shoot the pictures with instructions… Happy to disappoint you! I did not shoot any pictures while I was working on it – I was so into process it slipped my mind.

But I did better than pictures – I shoot the video tutorial for you. So now, if you would like to have my company – you can turn it on at any time of night and day and I will be there working with you on your Side Step Card.
Hugs & Kisses, Natasha


or follow this link for video tutorial
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment