Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sheep Card - Gift Bag

Well today was very productive day... I created and posted my project to YouTube, Facebook, ScrapbooKorner.com, Etsy, Tweeter, Pinterest.... Did I forget anything? what ever.... Here it comes... The idea came from one of the YT channel (roxyfur). She was working on her 4th of July PB.
I wasn't sure how to go about it... But it came out very cute..

The top of the PB card turened out as a purse with little lace handles... Handmade flower, hanging on the side tag makes this bag so personal and unique...

 Beautiful printed saying adds more charm to this project...
Here is the picture of the front...

 And the back view...

Well the image is the vocal point of the card of course... Just adore it...

That it for this adorable Sheep Card - Gift Bag...
The card is available for purchase at Natasha'ScrapbooKorner
You can purchase a kit and put it together yourself. If you'll have any questions on how to make it I can do alive class on USTREAM for you. Just contact me.
And here is a video on this project! Hope you enjoyed it! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment