Friday, June 22, 2012

Altered Shabby Chic Box for my BFF

Well hello everyone!
It's been a while right?...
I have been working on one project for my American Sister... I missed her BD in May - didn't call or send a card, because got seek... But at the end of the month I realized that I missed it...
So, I am trying to catch up...
She is so sweet and likes girly stuff, so I decided to altered the box I had for a while for her and give it to her as my gift...

That is how it looks on outside. Very girly and Parishion. Lots of Lace, pearls & flowers.
Yey, it wouldn't be me if this creation wouldn't have something interesting in it. The top of the box was recreated into easel card. Tulle and cute bow on the dress form just adding extra shic to it.
Oh yes, it has a pull out drawer... The glossy shimmer you see here is plastic cover that I stamped with staze-on inks...
Here we go...Now you can see the componants much batter... Clear plastic cover & envelope & some interesting stuff right there in the drawer...
Lets take our time and take closer look at each element... Envelope has a card, yes, very standart thought prosses... Another type og dress form... Inside card lots of stamping (do not like my hand writing)... banner with her name, words of congratulations, signature of friend & on the left side I created a slide pockets for two tags... Stamped those away from both sides.... (watch the part 4 video on all supplies I used for this project)... Lets see what was inside that drawer...

The cutest mini album with silver chain wraped around (she loves silver).. And it folds in 4 different diractions (see the video)
And of course it would be too simple to stop right there... This drawer has a second bottom... And under it there is gift for my American Sister: purchased chain and handmade charm...
Hope you enjoyed it!
You always can take a look at the video recording of this project on my YouTube channel (mynashka) or one of the 4 parts right here in this post...



Have a wonderful day!
Hugs & Kisses, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment