Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wild Orchid Crafts DT call

Wild Orchid Crafts is UK webstore famouse by their gorgeous paper flowers, small embellishments etc. They announced a DT call for 4 openings... Because I just love their products I took my chance and created few things for them...
Unfrotunatly because bad timing (end of the school year for my son - exams, packing for summer trip) I couldn't make the project I had in mind...
So I collected some of my finished project, that you already have seen
yes, that is my handmade dress form with pin cousion and few pins... Unfortunatly for WOC, but not for me, the Dress Form was sold at that time, so I just could show the pictures of it...
My name tag was entered to DT call in real deal time... As well as my Shabby Chic Easter cards...
But I had a chance to create couple more projects... Take a look..

Gorgeous Shabby Chic Stick Pins . That project was inspired by Fiona (jennings644 on YT).
And one more more into musculant style - at list I think so - vintage... Well you decide it for yourself...
Such a beautiful Birthday card... Let me surprise you on how it was made.... I will post it in the next post with more pictures and video on WOC DT call.. Ok?

Oh, yes! I wanted to mention something to you, my follower. I need to appologise for my english... Usualy I am taking time to do spell check on my posts through W, because mine spell check here on the blog always giving me a hard time. So it usually takes some time for me to upload a post because of that.. But because I am on vaction, and I really do not want to take so much time on spell check aspecially keeping in mind that I am already playing catch ups... So please bear with me!
Hugs, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment