Monday, June 18, 2012

Wonderful BD card & video for WOC DT call

Hello my friends! As promissed I am here to share with you story & pictures of BD Card that I created for WOC DT challenge...
Here we go..

The card was made with paper towel roll, yes that long very not appiling  piece of paper roll...
I wraped it with plane printed paper, scored in half & deco cut edges... And after that stamped away with my fav 10 clear stamps set Nostalgia by Inkadinkado...
For a scored middle I cut out two stripes of white paper (roll length, any width for you) & punched decorative edges. Why two stipes? can you gues?...
Oh, you are such a Smartick;e! Goody for you! Yes, you are right - the second stripe was for inside... Before gluing both of them down I inked on the edges for a deco perpose...

This is left side... Because I have seam inside of the card I stamped larger area image with brown staze-on. I hade still unused area, so I glued the bow from vintage lace with my fav 450 Quick Dry Hellmar glue .
This is right side of the card... Here you see die cut mat with Spellbinders, stamped with two stamps from the set... Sicret to that oval stamping... If you were paying any attantion - I had two of those mats die cutted ( one for frond & secord for inside). So I fliped each mat upside down and place one on top of another leaving slight opening along the edge. So if you will pull out the front page mat on the back it will be stamped... I hope it makes sence... And to bring everithing together I used part of corner stamp to stamp the top of mat... The same tech was used on top of the pull out tags to cover the hole...
Talking about tags... That's how they look... I punched out the bottom corners with the corner punch, stamped large image and top of thr tag around hole. Back of the tag is empty shaier the top hole area, it is stamped the same way....

Well, I guess that's it for a Wonderful BD Card....
And here is promissed video. I hope you enjoyed this post and will take a minute to watch my video!


Have a wonderful day!
Hugs & Kisses, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment