Friday, November 9, 2012

Steampunk/Shabby Birdcage & YT sign

I am following one YT channel, host of this channel is Lydia - supper tallented lady. Love watching her videos. In October she celebrated her 50th Birthday. It is a big date - not as a number as as a mile stone... I wanted to make something very special for her. So there it is...
First, I created a channel sign/picture frame for her...


That is the front...I used a Spellbinders sleeve sheet for the base, inserted a paper inside (in this case I used New York, because she is from there), handsewn purple trim with bling on top and for the letters I used stickes and in the right lower courner I made canvas flower stamped a sentiment and used Recollection blig for brighter effect..,
On the back... Because she likes to recycle and collage I created mini collage..





Lots of stuff going on here.. I layered tags, post marks, paper wings inside sleeve on that gorgeous sparklying paper, after that I started stamping on top of the plastic to add a dimention to a picture...

The main gift is Steampunk/Shabby Birdcage... Have no idea how I came around to created something like that.... But hey, I did it!


Here it is closer...




This Birdcage is made with two separate part: birdcage itself  and stand...
Here is birdcage inside and in details... It is diecutted with TH birdcage die and I decided to put New York printed diecut inside of the birdcage with some goodies inside... Here it is..







Here is some clousups on the charms...
 



Ok, now it is time for.. The stand itself.. It was made with ribbon spool...



I hope you like this project... Here you can even see it for yourself... I posted two part video on my YT channel (come and join me there).
Thank you for stopping by and taking your time to read, watch and comment... Hugs, Natasha


 


No comments:

Post a Comment