Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Ornament

Before I will start on my project I would like to wish you and your families Merry Christmas and Happy New year! May peace and joy feel your house this Holiday season!

Well, when the official part is over and we can slide our poor feet in warm sleepers and wear some comfortable jammies, now is the time to take you slowly into my last before Christmas 2012 creation...

Yes, it is Christmas ornament with a little baggy in traditional red and gold Christmas colors...
Inspiration came from YT community - so many wonderful creations, ideas, and the last push for me - was our Skype group of girls, who decided to make it last before Christmas progect. How wonderful is that!!!
I must tell you, that I never in my life decorated a Christmas ornament - it scared the cr...out of me... Seen amazing painted, glittered, stampt ornament was mind blowing for me. It all was just too much!
I am kinda chicken in some things anyway...
But, it was the right time and right amount of presure, so I went for it...



I used feathers, vintage chrochet doilies, Christmas trim and bow, WOC paper flowers, pearls and buttons. All these embellishments turned plane glass ball into amazing Christmas Ornament.

But what is a gift without wraping??? Of course I made a little tote bag for such a wonderful creation..

I hope you liked my project and our time together... Merry Christmas!
Oh, yes, here is the video for you to watch if you do not want to leave me or just to hear a Christmas message... Hugs, Natasha



 

No comments:

Post a Comment