Sunday, March 17, 2013

Altered Easter Candle and Suitcase

Easter is almost here...
Wait, you need to check out my store on Etsy for new Easter items...
Ok, now back to the projectsss...Tss!
I am on the roll with altering things - jars, candles, suitcases....Ha! And I can tell you that I am having the most wonderful time doing so....
This Set of candle and suitecase was created for my wonderful friend Janet (nanajl54), who I went to visit resantly. We had the most wonderful time together (check it out).
It all started when I was showing my Easter cards to my Skype sisters and Janet was taken by little chicks in the shoe... So it didn't take me long to react, knowing that I am going to see her very shortly..
Enough of stories. Here some pictures...















For detailed information on materials you can watch video, but some of the flowers you sure can find here.
Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day! Hugs, Natasha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment