Saturday, October 26, 2013

One Little Dreamer OKTOBERFEST Challenge 3rd entry

I was shopping at the Thrift shop and found a doll. I am not a collector of those, but I know who likes those (actually I know tow people who are going nuts over those). So I picked up that doll. 

I am coming to register to check out and girl is pulling out a pink gift bag with a little Teddy on it.

So she packed that beautiful doll into it.
When I came home, I almost through that bag away, but after looking carefully at it voice in my head said, that would be so pretty altered with Aartie's pink trim. 

So several weeks later I hear about that OKTOBERFEST Hop and challenge. I knew that I will be altering that gift bag.
Even though bag is wrinkled a little bit, I so wanted to send that doll in that pink gift bag.
So what I did to it?
I added along the top stretchy white lace and topped it with One Little Dreamer on Zibbet pink trim. Than I die cut couple  paper mats using my Spellbinder's and lifting white mat with 3D pop up dots.
So there you have it, my altered gift bag. Very simple and easy.
Have a wonderful day my friends! 
Hugs, Natasha



No comments:

Post a Comment