Friday, December 12, 2014

Floral Arrangement & how to add a Christmas touch to it.

Hello everyone!
Today I am bringing you my new floral arrangement.
I had a very sad looking decorative arrangement standing in my leaving room for a long time.
Do you think it needed a touch up?


So my honey asked me to do something about it....
I picked up some tropical flowers at Miami warehouse while been on the trip with my girls.
And look how wonderful it turned out.



Absolutely love it! Bouquet is so full, real looking and fits our house style. Can't even think of anything else prettier then this.
And to match this decoration to a Christmas mode of the house I added couple touches...
 Just a few poinsettias and
 a Christmas bow...
 isn't it gorgeous?

love these Christmas flowers...
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment