Sunday, January 10, 2016

Altered canvas tag VR Jean Wragg

Hello my friends,,,
How are you?
I am crackalackin for sure.. All Christmas holidays are over... We finally opened out Russian orthodox Christmas gifts that were sitting under Christmas tree and today I put all Christmas away and started on Valentine's Day..
Just few things here and there...
But that's not the point of my blog post..
I stumbled upon an announcement of giveaway challenge by Jean Wragg and decided to participate...
Jean is wonderful crafter and creations that she handmade for her 500 subbies celebration are just stunning..
So Jean asked if we can create a tag for her (any tag, any material, any style) and send it to her as an entry..
I decided to go with the fabric tag..





I really hope Jean likes it.. It is very simple and clean creation.
Thank you for stopping by, have a good one!
Hugs, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment