Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Parisian fabric page

Hello my friends..
today I want to share with you my Parisian fabric page that I created for our sweet Ms June.
To describe all elements of this page will be hard
I started with regular cotton fabric, stitched it on three sides and stuffed it with cushiony material
 I printed on cotton proper for this page side image of Parisian cafe with awning... and to make picture standing out even more I add cushioning under it as well....
 I went extra mile on working with image: I made out of fabric copy of awning and stuffed it with cushiony material; cut a slit under shop sign "Biscutteers" and tucked my awning under it. I covered fuzzy cut with beaded trim
I added two canvas post stamps as if this fabric page was a post card...
Working around the image was a bit challenging, because I wanted ruffly effect but clean... I think I achieved that. Plus adding another canvas "Take a picture" piece with tucked bow and bling Eiffel Tower pendant made it all flow together...
Around the picture I put one of my favs NSK laces and decorated with flat back pearls
 The bow in the corner was very nice touch by the way (you can find that one at NSK as well)

The back was made in the pocket by using another image of parisian shop.... and I used the same techniques and products to blend both sides in one project...
 I used the same fabric for created curtains that I used for the awning on 1st page, edged it with tiny lace, crinkled it and adhered around the door. Bicycle had a flower basket, so I added tiny rosette appliques on top of it.
For a  framing of this page I used the same technique as for the front page. And it happened to be that I had long enough piece of gathered layered lace to roll it into the flower and adding the pearl bead flower center.. came out just adorable...
 the border of the page I covered with scalloped lace from NSK, topped it with flat back pearls and along the right vertical side of the page I sprinkled tiny ribbon rosettes from NSK on top of delicate pink trim...
 and a pocket can't be empty, so I made few little goodie bags to go along with this beautiful fabric page
Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me!
Warmest hugs and best wishes!
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment