Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Marie Antoinette flip book & Tutorial

Hello my friends..
well I am very rare in wows from my own projects (I do love each one of them or I ait showing it at all), but in this case I am very proud and barely could send it out to recipient.
I did record a process (snippets of process) video on how this project came about..
But major inspiration were Marie Antoinette historical  digital images (you can find those at NSK).
I love history and of course Marie's story is one of the secretive and very bright and mysterious in the same time...
I will share pictures of this project with you and will encourage to watch the video below on more information on how to? and materials





















Thank you so very much for stopping by and spending some time with me..
Have a great day, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment