Saturday, May 14, 2016

#Pullip Dolls Love #Mini Album

Hello my friends,
today I want to share with you another passion of mine and my "Pullip Sister".
Yes it is a Pullip Dolls. Those are the most adorable creatures: so girly, pretty and fun.
Because those dolls are quite expensive I am very fortunate to own just few of them:




I wanted to gift something very special to my "pullip sister", but what? I can't afford to buy her that doll!
So I pulled of internet images of pretty Pullip dolls and made her a dream album.
Check it out!
it came out quite chunky! But I love it soooo much!
I Scanned pages of album before bookbinding it into album (see the link on bookbinding tutorial)
Here they are...









and after I book binded it it looks like this:


















No comments:

Post a Comment