Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Romance Novel BD creations

Hello my friends,
today I would like to share with you several creations that I made as a BD gift for my sweet BFF Steph (vintagepapergrl).
I used older Prima paper collection Romance Novel. It is one of my the most loved collections.

#1 Altered picture frame/pincushion
I picked up a picture frame at the Dollar tree and turned it into a pincushion on one side and just  a fairy image on fabric on the other


yes even the back of it I used printed on fabric Prima RN collection

#2 Angel
I sewd an angel using again printed on fabric paper collection. Pattern I found in one of the trift stores.
 she even look Tildish to me.. xo-xo!

#3 Suitcase
That one was very fun project. I have a die to cut out a shape. So just add a paper and a bit of decor and you are done..



#4 Altered shoe
wow, that one is my fav for sure.. I purchased pair of high hills at thrift store long time ago. One shoe went out to Jazella a while ago.. this one was sitting on my shelf for a while.. I guess it was time for it..




so shabby! Love it!

#5 Altered display box
I am a hoarder of interesting boxes... Love recycling those... So that's what I did with that one...





Love how it came out. It looks so nice closed and open, which isn't always the case...
In all I am so happy that I had a chance to make few little gifts for my sweet BFF and she loves everything..
Thank you so much for stopping by and spending some time with me!
Hugs, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment