Sunday, October 23, 2016

Tea Party Shaker Alarm Clock

Hello, hello there..
Today I am bringing to you my last project from Tea Party serious...
I was a true pleasure to create with this gorgeous DCWV paper collection "Tea Party".
Altered Alarm Clock project was on my TO DO list for a while, and even now I can't scratch it of the list, because it wasn't one of those dimensional miniatures, that I wanted to make...
Oh well, more stuff to do...
This huge alarm clock was a Hello Kitty clock from Target, pink and all... I couldn't even dare to apply mixed media to it... So I went with simple change of background, erasing Hello Kitty image and adding few Tea Party elements to it.... I think it came out so adorable and functional, because it is real alarm clock...
Keeping in mind now crafty fashion of shaker boxes, I added a shaker element into this clock...
Well, to see all details and see the process of assembling this item, please watch video below...
Mean while, here are few pictures of my project..


 I used Prima pearl banner to frame tiny flags.... Came out so adorable....


 Love the shaker box effect and adding those tiny candies, was such a unique find....

 I mounted two Styrofoam cupcakes on both bells and it looks just so cute...


 Now the box behind of this alarm clock is a special recycling project, that is also included in the video below...
Here are pictures of that box before....


And now after....


In all packaging and presentation of gifts is a special passion of mine...
I think that gift wrapping is as important as gift itself...
So of course I packaged everything nicely..



What a sweet way to end this wonderful Tea Party journey!
Warmest hugs and kisses to all. Hope you enjoyed following my projects as much as I loved creating those...
XO-XO-XO, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment