Monday, January 30, 2017

Tiny Embellishments/Altered Button & Bottle Cap

Hello my friends,
Today I would like to share with you Tiny Embellishments that I created as a gift for "Sweet Treats" swap at Loaded Envelope Galore on FB.
I took a button from my stash and couple NSK bottle caps, cotton lacefloral berry spray + tulle + instead of mint blue spray you can use this one from NSK
For shimmer on all projects I use: HelmarV2 Vellum Adhesive Spray & Martha Steward fine glitter.
I recorded the process, so you can see how I put those together..
Mean while lets see how those look
                            These are button are bottle cap                   Altered button

 Layers on this metal bottle cap are: 
- button
- beaded floral spray
- floral spray
- tulle bow
- butterfly

 Layers on this metal bottle cap are:
- bottle cap
- 1" paper circle
- cotton lace
- floral spray
- beaded floral spray
- button
- punched out hearts & butterfly


 Layers on this flatten metal bottle cap are:
- flatten bottle cap
- punched out hearts & sequins, micro beads
- layer of glossy accents
- Martha Stewart fine glitter
I hope you enjoyed this post and will check out my video.
Have a great day,
XO-XO-XO, Natasha
For more related videos follow this link

No comments:

Post a Comment