Sunday, February 5, 2017

Jumbo Tag from Scraps

Hello my friends,
Today I would like to share with you a Jumbo Tag, that I made for "Sweet Treats" loaded envelope swap using " My Valentine" digital papers.... hm, lets back it up.... scraps of papers from KSP with Luisa
I recorded process of assembling this project, so you will be able to see how my mind works with recycling, using scraps, adding new elements and blending it with the rest of the items.
I started my tag with the base of thing chipboard, that came from some packaging (I capt it because of unusual corners), pile of scrap papers after I was done with the most of the projects for that swap + you'll see me using color coordinated unusual material like wax paper (it just happened to be the best match on color combo). You don't have to rush and buy it (on top of that it was from my summer trip to Japan), but check your local DAISO in baking department, you might find it there... I love airy fill to the bows that wax paper makes (ATT: must say that wax paper doesn't hold dimension after you laying it down or wrapping your project - it creases - so you know). But at first look gorgeous!!!!!! LOL
What else can I say to you about it?
Tips on blending scrappy project with the main project:
- it will match, because you are using the same papers;
- using the same punches on the edges plays dual roll: blands scrap pieces between each other and to the rest of the project;
- use the same or similar fibers. laces, tulle if possible
- similar shapes, like bows, butterflies can help as well (use the same style of the decorative elements, don't change bow shape for example or switch to different flower or butterflies punch - stick to the same tools that you have used through out whole project)

Alright, that's all I have for this one... enjoy the process video below and I'll catch ya later!
Hugs and Kisses, Natasha
XO-XO-XO

No comments:

Post a Comment