Thursday, October 26, 2017

Alice in Wonderland Centerpiece

Hello my darlings,
Hope you are all well...
I am doing... LOL Getting a bit restless - counting calories.... Daaaaa! Drives me nuts..
But hey, beauty is a fight (with the food)... LOL

Ok, let get to the subject...
I altered Halloween centerpiece with flying bats into Alice in Wonderland theme....
It was so much fun (hm... not all of you will consider paper piecing FUN)... Just saying..
I pulled out scraps of G45 Alice in Wonderland paper collection and just started from the main wire and wrapped it into the tree image.... after that it's all "cover the backing" job - basically when you working with 360 degree item there is always a side that needs to be covered...
So it is the place for your imagination to go wild...
Well working with unpredictable Alice in Wonderland helps - because there is no rime or reason for anything in that story...






 Tip: delicate/tiny pieces like bunny or swirls needs to be stiffen/harden. I applied Glossy Accents.

 you can see all details and cut outs that I used here
I thought this decor piece turned out nice...

Hope you enjoyed this project and will give it a try after holiday to try decorating your own...
The best of luck and I'll catch ya later!
Hugs & Kisses,
XO-XO-XO, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment