Sunday, October 29, 2017

Alice in Wonderland Decorative Wreath tutorial DIY

Hello my darlings,
Today I would like to share with you Alice in Wonderland Decorative Wreath project.
I even recorded the process video, so you'll be able to replicate this one if you'd like...
I picked up summer wreath at Michaels (on clearance)
Rabbit ears & tail + Witch Hat - Halloween costume from Walmart
Some floral from Hobby Lobby and Dollar store
Dry swirls from old aroma decor bouquet that I picked up at Home Goods (long time ago... pss, still using parts of it for my projects)
Ribbons, wooden A, tussles, bling (Xmas ornament) from Hobby Lobby
Candle, decor butterflies - Dollar store
Clock - local thrift shop
Pick up some 20 Gage wire, paint (white and black) to color wooden letter A + sealer
Oh Mad hatter and Alice from toys department
I think that would be it....

 I absolutely LOVE how it came out....

perfect size for my front door....
I am impressed myself.... LOL
Enjoy the process video and try to make your own!
Hugs & Kisses,
XO-XO-XO,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment