Wednesday, October 18, 2017

How to make a Pineapple Tassel Charm Clip on DIY

Hello my friends,
Today I would like to share with you my next project/DIY/process tutorial on How to make a Pineapple Tassel Charm Clip on

I made the body of the charm/tassel from rhinestone & glass gems + bead caps & spacers.


For tails I used yarn from my stash....
 this one I mad as a clip on charm....


 Second tassel in yellow/pink tones... love how it turned out..




And last two are silver and could be used for any occasion....



one of these I turned into a pen decoration...

I displayed those on the Prima Jumbo Tags, which I decorated with printed "pineapple sayings"



Hope you like these guys! I thought those came out absolutely adorable!
Please watch  my DIY video and leave a comment...
I would LOVE to hear what you got to say!!!!
XO-XO-XO. Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment