Friday, May 24, 2019

April Showers BLING me swap via NSK&Friends

Hello my friends
today I am bringing you another wonderful creation that was made for my swap partner Cheri (via NSK&Friends on Facebook)
My partner requested a vintage style... Not the easiest for me, but I think I am getting much better at it and sort of developing some love to it as well...
This swap was very thoroughly, we had to create lots of specific items
1. Altered container
I turned it into the pincushion...






here are a few close-ups...




2. We had to load the box with gifts...







3. Stick pins...
 

4. Handmade flowers...
5. Handmade bows...
6. Extra gifts...
Tags are a must when decorating or wrapping gifts...


Altered Dominos...

And altered paper clip (on the left)...
And altered wood clip...

7. An Altered Egg (swap was taking place during Easter time)...


8. The altered frame or letter... I created this one via LIVESTREAM









9. And one more surprise... I decided to go with a wallhanging pocket...











And we had to package everything nicely...






Hope you liked my creations and will be interested in watching the video about my project!
Happy Crafting!
hugs and Kisses,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment