Monday, August 29, 2011

Boy Kit is here

Boy page was inspired by one author’s work which was very much alike. I found it quite some time ago online, printed the image and put it away for better times. I could not find the right paper and the most important thing – a right theme.
But everything moving and changing in this world… On one of the crops I found the striped paper, and it happened to be My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found collection… Now I knew where and what to look for… That is the first part of the story…
I was shooting the video for my web store Tips and Tricks page about creating a background with Tim Holtz distressed inks for the beginners using freezer paper and hair blow drier (It’s the letter part of the layout)… After creating the background and the tutorial video I realized that that piece of paper by itself is nothing, and I need to create something special with it…Here where two pieces of this story falls together… I remembered that great page I have seen such a long time ago…
And now here it is my creation...

Boy page

I posted page on Scrapbook.com in my gallery, and surprisingly got such a wave of comments on it, so I decided to gather together those papers, which is very hard to find now, and put together a kit for you...

PICT0012

Boy kit made for creating one 12*12inch page layout in vintage style with single photo. A layered distressed and torn paper gives this layout antique and unforgiving esoteric look. Flowers, eyelash yarn, sparkly ribbon and dramatic black feather lighten this layout and blending the heavy tones of the paper with your sepia color picture, envelope with falling out letter from past times.
Supplies:
2 – 12*12 My Mind’s Eye papers
1 - 12*6 My Mind’s Eye papers
1 – Cardstock with envelope
3 – Eyelash pieces of yarn
1 – White ribbon
4 – Mini rose’s from Recollections
1 – Feather

The Envelope and cardstock are blank.
You can find the tutorial on how to stamp the cardstock on my website under Tips and Tricks.
Stamping,Background2

Also I can make one for you as a special order, just contact me via email.
Enjoy it, and Thank you for looking!!!

Boy kit
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment