Saturday, November 24, 2012

Album in the Box

I created this album in the box for my new YT friend Wendy (inspirecreatebelieve)
It looks like ordinary photo box at first...
Actually that's what inspired me to go and work in this vintage style...
So box opens and..
And inside of the box there is an album...



Here is a close up of the front...
Now we can take a look inside, page by page... 1st and second...

3rd and 4th...

5th and 6th...

8th and 9th...

10th and 11th...

12th and 13th...


14th and 15th...


That is it...Oph! Even I got tiered watching it all. But I must say that pictures are not showing it all that good, so you need to watch the video, and each page has about 4 pockets.
Now, pockets can't be empty there for each pocket has one or two tags inside.... If you'll do the math here it is going to be about 50 tags (die cutted and stamped)... Only tags  were a day project, but thatnks to my Skype friends it wasn't that borring..
Ha! I had lots of fun making this project.... Hope you like it as well and it will bring a smile to your face...
Hugs, Natasha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment