Thursday, November 15, 2012

Parisian Mini Album

Well I made this mini in short order, because it needed to be send out right the way. I was going for Parisian style or look as you will, because Harumy loves everything Parisian and I wanted it to match her tag that I recently created for her challenge.
There is a tag that I entered Harumy's challenge with...







I used this tag as a front embellishment for the album... I thought that having this tag attached somehow to the mini will remind her about how this album became about...
Here is front view of mini album with tag attached to it....



For the base I used several 12 by 12 sheets of textured papers and just fold those in hafl and in half again gluing those on some sides only leaving the room for pockets...Then I punched two holes in middle of open pages (you'll see later) and attached pages together by seem binding piece feeding it through and tying it in a bow adding other seem binding pieces..


Adding dyed lace made a trick as well... But I wanted to be sure she could use the mini without tag as well, so I embossed the front in gold.... She can add the name to this album herself....
Ok, now lets open it!!!!


The first page has pocket created by lace band, embossed with gold Effel tower and decorated with Flower Soft for a brighter shabby look. Added stamps just making this page more dimentional...
Second page is decorated with 3D gold frame...



Set of Glitz French Kiss stamps finished the job....
The back of second page/third page is very simple, just stamping, so Harumy could put some pictures in or do journaling...


 
Sliding up tag for journaling was stamped with Note to Self kwout from Glitz Pretty in Pink stemp set....
Next page was done in a simple decorative mat style with gethered lace on courners... Very simple but how adorable and airy..

 

 
Pull out tag was stamped with Hat Shop stamp by Stampendous.com and for the charm I used Memories metal embellishment from my stash (I think I bought it online from Archivers)...
And here we go we got to the center of the mini and now you'll be able to understand how I did the bookbinding part...

 

 

In center I just put a doily and glued sides of it to create two pockets. On the doily I stamped and embossed with gold TH wings adding some of Flower Soft material on it to soften the look. Sliding out tag was stamped using Glitz Pretty in Pink stamp set...
Pages 7 & 8 are very simple. I am usin Glitz stamps, Recollections washy tapes for embellisments...


 
The last page is one of my favorites in this mini - layers, stamps, dies I used here all blended together so well... I am very happy with that page... Well take a look...

 




Pull out tag was stamped with Glitz stamp - love this roses...
Edges of tags I made with TH on the Edge dies...
Well, I guess that's it for this mini.... Very simple, fast and so shabby!
You can stick around and watch the video, right here...
Thank you for stopping by, commenting and..... ha! Hugs, Natasha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment