Friday, January 11, 2013

Winter Wonderland Stick Pin Cushion

Well, I am on the roll lately...
Altering stuff in my blood for right now.. On top of that I owed that project for a while to my new good friend Archana (Whatamemories)... We were doing a stick pin swap on YT and one of the requirements was a stick pin cushion..
So there you have it!










I used a bird cage and writh from Christmas Michael's sales; sprayed it with Mod-Poge to secure glitter and just went to town on it. I had this wonderful fabrick with beautiful blue/gold print and I thought it would be the most beautiful addition to this winter like project. Than I had a spool left after one of my ribbons - so I used it as well...
For embellishments I used: paper (chip one from WM; wedding dress appliques that  I purchased on YT; WOC flowers; some pearl trim and satin flowers from my stash)
Here is the video for you so you can see this project in real time.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me such sweet comments!
Hugs, Natasha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment