Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Beautiful gifts for my sweet Jaizella

I am posting this blog way later after all celebration, but I wanted to take time and do this, because projects that were created for Jaizella's BD were absolutely amazing.
With out any farther delay.. the pictures...

That is the group of all gifts together. I decided to do those in Prima Romance Novel colors, using some papers and matching colors of other items here.

 
And what is the Birthday w/o a Birthday Cake? I think that never going to happent to Jaizella anymore, because she is going to have a pin cushion cake in all times...

 
Of course a little Angel to protect her in all times. And I dressed her in beautiful dress a-la Prima Romance Novel...
And you can see beautiful squere box with gorgeous floral spray ...Stay tuned and maybe you will be able to see what is inside...

 
What is the Birthday w/o a card? Yes I created mind blowing card for sweet friend "A Perfect Day"...


And wonderful pin cushion picture frame with beautiful pins, that she can use as a little embellishment or decoration in her own work.
Happy Birthday Jaizella!
I f you would like to watch a video, just scroll down or visit me on YT.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment