Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Helmar Remover Cleaner

Just was playing and checking the possibilities of Helmar Remover...
But as usual, got carried away in talking and sharing stuff..
I think it is my down side when I am trying to tell people something when no one asked my opinion... That is why it is a good thing to record it and post on YT, so everyone has a choice of listening to my BS or not...
Ha-ha-ha!
Any way maybe for someone it will be helpful. Not everyone on the same level of crafting, so please be kind to me and my rambling..
The product that I am talking about is an adhesive remover by big company Helmar. They are famous for their fabric adhesive 450 Quick Dry Adhesive
But none the less..
I was testing that product on a new to me surface, plastic container. If you know me I love to recycle stuff, so I just couldn't through away another salad container..
So please watch the video with a little review of some other Helmar products. I can say only this.. I can vouch for these products, I am using those myself in all times.
So honest opinion there ladies and gents..
Take it away..............


And here is another video straight from Helmar website about this product...

No comments:

Post a Comment