Monday, December 22, 2014

A Tiny Treasures Christmas Tilda Bug

Hello hello!
Today I am bringing another Tilda Bug sewing project.. Just love those bugs, absolutely adorable!
Well take a look for yourself..


Alright that bug was created as one of few items that we decided to make as a swap between NSK design team members..
We had a choice of doll or animal. Our partner choose a color for us to work with. So I am creating something for Irina (ThePassinForCraft). She likes green and she wanted a Bug. So here she is a cute green little bug with a handmade with love sign on her bally..

Each of our projects should have wings, and my bug sure enough has some wings..

I created those using some natural color fabric and wrapped it with lace and attached it with Helmar 450 and decorated with bows and heart buttons which will be in the store in January.
Here she is my wonderful Lady Bug..
Have a good one everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment