Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Health Uppdate, Haul, Scam, Challenge, Happy New Year all in one

Please take a cup of tea or coffee and spend some time with me.
Menu for fast forwarding (but the idea will be lost):
1. Update on my health till 1:29
2. Petco haul till 5:00
3. Scam story till 26:31
4. Challenge: "Thank you my favorite store....(name of your fav store)" starting at 28:47
You have to send a Thank you RAK to the owner of your favorite store. It could be online store or local store.
Record the video of your RAK naming it "Thank you my favorite store.....name" and PM me the link to that video.
In your RAK include:
- make a card (include your information: name, YT channel)
- somewhere must have a phrase "Thank you my fav store"
- sweet gift (candy, chocolate, cookies) P.S. I like dark chocolate Lint is one of my fav brands
- everything else is up to you: you can do a project, you can sent some crafty goods - what ever you can think of.
Challenge will be open from January 1st till February 10th. Winner will be announced on my channel on February 14th.
Winning will be a $25 gift certificate to NSK.
5. Happy New Year greetings starting at 44:48
Thank you for watching, commenting and subscribing!
Hugs, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment