Sunday, February 8, 2015

Frozen Bow Card - VR Ryanna's Birthday Card Challenge

Hello my dear friends.
Just very briefly, because its late and my right hand is very hurt, so I can't type allot.
I created a Frozen Gift set for little girl's Birthday.


Ryanna will turn 5 this year and her grand mom decided to host a challenge on YT. She asked us to make a card for her granddaughter. Of course she mentioned that Ryanna LOVEs Frozen
So here we go I made her a 3D Frozen Bow Card







And if you know me I can't just do one thing
I made for her a little girly purse and coloring book





Please watch my video about this project.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Natasha!! These all look so adorable! My grandsons love this movie too, I haven't seen it and we have promised to have a movie date to watch it together. I have to go watch your video now. Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete