Thursday, April 30, 2015

Craftyirina's Birthday Challenge 4D Pocket Letter

Hi Ladies and Gents...
Today I am coming to you with new invention for Pocket Letter... Yes new , new...
We all trying to keep pocket letters flat for shipping purposes, but..
It is very hard not to alter a project.. well I already invented PL clousers, so what else????
Well how about 4D?
I added perfume to it.. Check it out!


 this image is sealed perfume from ma gazing that I added to PL
















And of course I couldn't just send it as is.. Presentation is everything!!!


Enjoy it!
Hugs, Natasha
Please do not forget to check out my store Natasha'ScrapbooKorner, it will be closed for a summer vacation starting May 23rd. Last day to place your order is May 22nd, 2015. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment