Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pocket Letters, Gift box for DCScrappinRooster

Hello my crafty friends!!
Today I am coming to you with few projects that I finished for my dear friend Nery (DCScrapinRooster on YT)
One of these few project is

Pocket Letter Closer with NSK goodies

which was posted in one of my blog posts. So I will not take your time featuring that one in here
So two other projects are: 
A Pocket Letter, yes again another one, those are so much fun. So just take a look what I created this time....























Just do not ask me why some pictures are turned side way - driving me nuts.. Can someone suggest how to correct it??????
Ok second project is - altered Swiffter Pads container
Love how that one turned out!





And now what's inside???? Open, Open, Open!!!


 Those are NSK goodies Be sure go and check it out till May 22, 2015 (store will be closed for summer vacation all the way through October)
And a little personal stash LOVE for Nery!











Ok and final pictures of all projects together:::::







Well if pictures weren't enough check the vid!!!
Hugs and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment