Saturday, July 25, 2015

Christmas in July - Tilda Gift Wrapping

Hello my friends!
Today I am bringing you gift wrapping presentation for one of "Christmas in July" projects that I created for Irina (ThePassionForCraft)
I love decorating little tiny gifts into something slightly larger...
I think pictures would say it all...
 Those are small plastic bags that I filled with tiny embellishments and created a decorative toppers by folding a white doily over it with few die cuts from Tilda paper collection and jute.

 On a larger one I added a scrap of fabric and some tulle.
 few satin flowers would look good in between as well...
 some resin embellishments that you can find at NSK....
Another brilliant recycling idea for a nice gift..
Do not throw away packaging from Recollection flowers (keep plastic and cardstock part). Die cut few paper die cuts using different materials: wall paper, craft paper, fabric and package those into upscaled old packaging. Decorate with interesting topper and you are done....
 To cover store adhesive barcode labels use scraps of paper or die cut or one of those " Handmade" fabric printed labels
 Wallpaper bows with a tiny flower and a scrap of lace looks so elegant as a topper on any gift package....
 as I said different die cuts, or sizes or materials could be a fun gift.. You never know!

That's it for today!
Thank you so much for sharing your time with me!!!
Hope you can use few ideas in your wonderful RAKs...
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment