Tuesday, November 17, 2015

"Get in The Spirit" Birthday Challenge Christmas Ornaments

Hello my friends,
today I am sharing with you few altered Dollar Tree finds
Most of us, crafters are already deeply into Christmas...
Surprisingly but I got under that influence and enjoying it tremendously..
So we were suppose to create few ornaments..
Well, if you know me, I can't do just one thing...
I was on the roll....
This one was made in grunge vintage style using door hanger Christmas tree with the bells


and this one was shabby chic door hanger




Those came out so adorable, so my creative juices were going....
Next I took couple felt Christmas stockings (peeled original snowman design) and Ta-Da!





Just love how those came out!
Well that wasn't the end...
I took snowflakes and....ta-da happened again.....







I enjoyed each minute creating those, hope you like those and maybe find few interesting inspirational ideas for yourself...
Hugs, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment