Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas A La Vintage ornaments

Hello my friends, Holidays just around the corner and we all are so busy with preparations
Today I wanted to share with you couple ornaments that I made while visiting with Janet

Janet was so kind to let me use her wonderful Christmas supplies and she made me one ornament as a tutorial
I started playing with a tiny jar/mug and creating a scenery... I would say episode from my life
to know more about story behind that one please watch the video below...
Here few close ups





Second ornament was made for my good friend Paula. She loves birds, so ..
I made for her a little miniature Christmas display





She loved it! Merry Christmas Paula!
And last but not least was a Fairytale shoe.. It represents all Christmas fairytales, such as Nutcracker, Cinderella, and so many more..





I am so blessed to have such a wonderful friend to spend time with and craft.
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment