Monday, February 29, 2016

Attention # PenPals for DCScrappinRooster

Hello my friends..
Today I am bringing to you another #PenPal project
Nery (DCScrappinRooster on YT) is moving and during that transition she can't craft for a while.. Crafting became a very important part of my life, sort of therapeutic and relaxing time, the same for Nery. She is going to keep a little PenPal suitcase handy, so she can craft on the GO..
In The same token she would like to keep our coordinates handy as well (who knows where everything goes when we move)
Well here it is my PenPal
That is the pile of little gifts that I am including with my card and envelope:
 Love those girls shopping cards by Papyrus company.. remind me of us girls/sisters..
 This little pile consist of mini album and few glossing envelopes with little goodies inside...
 That is my altered envelope that I decorated with stickers and paper doily and stamped and color Prima Doll image.... came out to cute and girly....

 pile of gifties again...
 back of each one is decorated as well..
 That is the main part of PenPal letter: altered envelope, card and mini almub

  A little sneak pick inside the letter....

 and detailed pictures of envelope
 

 mini album



 And final presentation part of whole shmak...
I created an envelope for my envelope.. Ha-ha-ha!
 of course I had to stuff in something else.. so I made a candy canes...
 and altered paper clips...
 and stuff..
 That's how it looks from the back (back side is very important, especially on a women) prph!!

 Yes.. that is my creation and you can check it out on the video below..
Hope you liked my project , it was fun!
Please join me and play along....
Hugs, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment