Monday, April 4, 2016

Royal Black Marie Antoinette kit & project

Hello my friends,
today I am bringing you my latest creation Royal Black Marie Antoinette kit, which was created specifically for this month of madness about Marie. Lots of people are working on Marie Antoinette projects on and off, because it is such a luscious subject. Am I right on that?
Story of Marie is so interesting and bright and full of events and colors, that's why it is always intriguing to dive into that story.
Inspiration for this kit was image of Marie in the garden


and she is wearing this gorgeous red dress. I even created a digital file for layering, because me personally, I LOVE dimension in any project.
The rest of the kit is a history: ribbon here, charm there...
After all I think this kit turned out absolutely royal.




If you are fast enough, you can buy this kit here
I know that black, red and yellow usually are very hard colors to work with, so I dared to keep one of the kits for myself and see what I can come up with (process of it is in the video).











Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me!
Hugs, Natasha!

No comments:

Post a Comment