Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Cardmaking tutorial

Hello my dear friends,
today I would like to share several cards that I created for a challenge...
 These cards called "curtain fold" or "pleated skirt technique" (you can watch a tutorial on how to make those in the video down below).
For more savvy cardmakers I can do a shortcut. More than anything you need to know parameters for the folded piece.
Here we go:
1. take double sided paper piece 6" by 12"
2. on the 6" sides mark 1" down from the right top & 1" up from the left bottom; cut on diagonal through those 1" marks
3. score your #2 on 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11 and fold "accordion style"

  
 If you know me well, you can assume that I am not stopping on one thing to make...
You are correct, I made few more cards (again, you can refer to the video tutorial at any time)
These are very simple to make cards: you need cardstock, any shape punch, stamp with greeting, decorative thread, button, if you want gem (simply punch out shape on the white cardstock, ink the edges, wrap the thread, stamp the message; adhere finished white cardstock to your card and top everything with a button and gem)
Well, here are few examples of the same basic idea, but different execution in decoration...

 And these particular cards are the most simple and fast way of making...
Print out images that you like, stamp the message and adhere to the card..... Enjoy it!











Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me. Have a great day!
hugs, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment