Monday, February 13, 2017

Loaded Envelope using 4x6 cards

Hello my friends,
Today I would like to share with you another Loaded Envelope, I created for my dear friend Luisa
You already have seen related projects: Shaker Envelope CardJumbo Wobbly Wand and Envelope Flip Book Snail Mail.
Now we can make an envelope, decorate it and load.
I am using the same pack of cards that I worked with before
 In the process video below you can find out how I created this envelope base
 Front
Back


Now we can start loading it...
You already know that we are putting inside:
1. Beautiful shaker card made with envelope and one of the cards from collection + extra goodies (lace, beads, sequence, project life chipboard pieces)
2. Jumbo Wobbly Wand + 1st one that I made as a test...
3. Envelope Flip Book Snail Mail
4. We had to make a tag... I didn't do a special segment on this part of the project, because it is very simple. I used one of the larger Project Life cards as a base and made attached shaker box
 I used lace and yarn to attach shaker box to a note card
 Inside shaker box I put blindsided smaller PL note card and some other shaker elements
 On the tag itself I positioned Heidi Swaps decorative frame and added a sticker...
So we got that done...
5. How about recycled pencil? Yes, we absolutely need that one inside
And some extra goodies of course....
Lets load our envelope on outside as well
Front
 In first pocket I tucked in: wrapped in gift bag small project life note cards and one of those I put on outside. I decorated see through gift bag with LOVE heart dangling tag that is attached to recollection rose
 on the other side of this pocket I tucked some small rosettes and wire leaf spray, that I decorated with mesh
 handmade bow topped with Recollections rosette..... and some paper doilies of course
 Our adorable wands.....


 And on the back of the Loaded Envelope .....
 I created a pocket with chipboard word HELLO (using piece from Project life)
 tucked more Project Life note cards
  and decorated it all with altered jumbo paper clip.... using lace fabric from my stash, recollection rose, dangling eye-wring and back it all up with crochet doily

 I made another decorative straw that is topped with handmade deco cupcake and a layered bow



 I hope you like this project!
Thank you for spending some time with me. See ya next time!
XO-XO-XO, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment