Friday, April 28, 2017

ALICE in wonderland MINI Loaded Envelope + JUMBO TAG/Embellishments

Hello my friends..
Today I would like to share with you my project, that I created for ALICE in wonderland MINI Loaded Envelope + JUMBO TAG swap at Gold Pro Loaded Envelope FB group and my partner Bonnie Kohane
1. We were suppose to make a wand... I made two (not that I am overachiever), it's just happened...
Main wand was jumbo with lace, feathers, cupcake liners, TH paper rosettes....
 I made a shaker scenery of The Alice in Wonderland tea party and those cross road signs, looking as an arrows, pointing in absolutely ridiculous directions...


 On the top of the layered wand I tucked different feathers and one of the plastic blue butterflies on the curled wire, that represents Absolem
 The back of the wand I left simple... just layers of different cupcake lines and gathered rosette...




Second wand just happened... I was cutting out some images for the project and had few left... Those just fall in together so nicely...
 As you see it is layered back to back several playing cards with images from the fairy tail and some roses and cute little tussle...
  On that side of the wand I decided to use some red roses. Following the story about queen and her rose garden, I choose to use one red and one half red, half white... I thought it was nice attention to details....
On the back side of the wand I used playing cards with images of Alice and White Rabbit and here I added googly eyes to the roses, as those were talking flowers...

 2. We had to make an altered paper clip.... Keeping in mind that we are talking about odd things in this story, I went for the jumbo paper clip...
its really is self explanatory....

3. We had to make 5 embellishments and I went to town...
Jumbo metal heart shape bottle cap absolutely called for Red Queen head.... So I made it!!!
Technique: printed image adhere with glossy accents (GA) on the bottom of the cap; poor GA in even layer over the image (sprinkle a little bit fine sparkly glitter on top) + push in ceramic roses - let it dry; around edge add glue or GA and sprinkle red glitter - let it dry...
 and U packaged it back into original packaging covering few things with scraps of paper and adding roses in the corners...
Another altered round bottle cap (the same technique), which I turned into clip on embellishment

Resin frames, which I alcohol ink colored using NSK frames mold.... Love how those came out...

Altered domino in the box, that embellishment came out super cool...
Altered clothespin, oh, I love that one.... I don't know why by Absolem seems to be one of my favorite character in that story (judging by how much I put him in my projects)
 Technique: printed image adhered with glossy accent(GA) on to the clip; after images adheres, GA elements of the image (to raise it up); add resin flowers; sprinkle fine glitter, while glue is wet....

And to top everything off, I made few resin pieces, because those are related to the theme....
Resin embellishments
 100% HANDMADE plaque made using NSK mold

 Playing card was made using NSK mold
 Rose I made using my personal flower mold and colored it using alcohol inks

Clock, Tea pot & Tea cup comes from one large mold, that you can buy at NSK (!!! NSK usually is on vacation from May through October). Heart is one of my personal molds, but you for sure can find something at NSK in shape of heart: Search folder Tools/Molds and just browse.. Lots of fun goodies...

Wow, we didn't even get to the main project.... And it has some explaining to do.... Let me break my posts down for you... It will be much easier to absorb the information..
So I guess I see you in the next post?!

Related Blog posts:
ALICE in Wonderland MINI Loaded Envelope
ALICE in Wonderland JUMBO TAG

No comments:

Post a Comment