Friday, April 14, 2017

Art Sachet Easter Egg Decor

Hello my friends,
Today I would like to share with you one project, that went out as one of three swap items to Emma
It's always hard for me to come up with pretty name for the project, so this one I named Art Sachet Easter Egg Decor.
This is altered plastic Easter egg that you can buy in any store. I loved that two parts of the egg are connected, which helped me to turn it into opening decorative Easter egg. It sure doesn't need to be Easter only and can be displayed all year around...
On top of that I added some used Bounce sheets (you can add any sachet filler) for aroma effect. So that to the word Sachet...
Art - Hm, of course you can call everything art, but I thought because it was displayed on altered spool with personal initials, it makes it into ART! Almost Mixed Media Art!
Well, I did recorded segments of process on how I was making decisions and creating design and you probably will get an idea on how to make your own.
It is that easy!
I love making this type of projects. They are very personable and small, which makes a great gift!
Here are few pictures of finished product...
 Initials can add that very special touch to your project. I love doing that!


 360 degree pictures......



                                                                           

Inside I created a scenery of two birds at the bird nest..... How sweet is that: one bird flying, another sitting in the nest next to eggs.... It just can't get any better!
 
 And of course I had to decorate the upper part of the Easter egg: I loaded it with tiny WOC flowers and satin butterflies....

I hope you enjoyed this project and it will inspire you to create more your own projects!
Have a wonderful Easter! Many Blessings!
XO-XO-XO, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment