Sunday, May 28, 2017

Coloring with beads

 Hello everyone....
Today I would like to share my latest project - "Coloring with beads"
I printed out this image of Unicorn from Pinterest among many available for coloring
 Used one of Spellbinders mat frames to die cut a mat around image (P.S. I doubled layer of papers for sturdier surface to work on)
 You can use anything you have at home to color your image with: ribbons, sickles, glitter, embossing powders, beads, micro beads, flock.... you name it....
I chose to color the body of my Unicorn with pink flock (I happened to have Martha Stewart brand).

Technique is very simple:
- apply liquid glue (I am using Glossy Accents), like you would color image with pencils
- generously sprinkle chosen medium (you can even press on it)
- let it sit for a minute or two and shakes it off your image (see more details in the video below)
 You can use beads....
 You can use gems
 You can use micro beads
 Here are pictures of processes progression of this project. I took my time to color with one or two mediums/colors and put project aside and come back to it in a day or so and do a little bit more....
That way you aren't getting bored.. But you definitely can choose your own pace...














Hope  you find this post interesting and inspirational.
Leave me a comment if you wish and visit me on my YT channel.
Thank you very much!
Have a great day,
XO-XO-XO, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment