Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Beatrix Potter Character Peter Rabbit Tutorial

Hello my friends,
well here is my 1st 2018 project....
My mojo left me for a while, so there was a slight delay with crafting...
Debbie Vignola was hosting a challenge on her YT channel "Beatrix Potter Character" project.
So, I came up with few items that can be handy as additional element/embellishment for her items that she is receiving from so many crafter... Maybe she can use those in a swap...
Here they are:
1. Wands






2. Clip on brooch


3. Aroma Tags
4. Stamps/Post Stamps
5. Cupcake toppers with the stand


6. Altered plastic container





I hope Debbie enjoyed all these creations and will be able to use those


Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me!
Hugs and Kisses,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment